You got a marathon as your next race!
- The marathon distance is 26.2 miles.
- Marathons take a lot of training and a several hours of running.
- Marathons are a very rewarding race and oftentimes a check off the bucket list.
- You need to know your pace and abilities to run a marathon.
- You should learn your body and understand good vrs bad pain before running a marathon.
- Check the course map on a marathon race before signing up; your training should reflect the type of course (downhill, uphill, elevation, heat, etc.)
- There are some gorgeous marathons available in Utah.