What can I expect from personal training?
- An RRCA Certified coach that is not only a runner herself, but enjoys studying everything she can about it!
- A week by week training plan that helps you achieve your goals.
- In person training, runs, analysis, and feedback.
- Motivation via email, texts, and in person.
- Assistance in stretching, foam rolling, and injury prevention.
- Unique & customized training plans and workouts for YOU.
- Racing strategies, techniques, & nutrition.
- A coach that has run everything from a 400m race to a marathon to obstacle races.
- Plus more!
Is a running coach right for me?
- Love running and want to get better?
- Hate running, but really want to learn to love it?
- Feel like you’ve peaked and don’t know how to reach a new PR?
- Want to get outside more and enjoy the trails and roads in Utah?
- Like to run but need a motivator?
- Need to be held accountable for your workouts?
- Need suggestions on new and different workouts?
- Walk often, but want to be able to run a race?
- Want to train for a new race or distance?
How much does it cost to have a running coach?
4 Month Contract 1 Hour Sessions (10% discount): $126/month or 16 (1 hour sessions) at $31.50 a session
4 Month Contract 1/2 Hour Sessions(10% discount): $72/month or 16 (1/2 hour sessions) at $18 a session
$25/hour – per person, up to 2 people
$18/hour – per person, up to 4 people
If you want just a one-time chat to pick my brain, or you have training schedule figured out but you want me to look over it? Feel free to sign up for a consultation.
Sign Up for Training